FAQs and Policies
We operate on a year round basis and pause for a break in August for dance camps. If you are enrolled in July and do not unenroll, you will be automatically enrolled in September. New registration is welcome at any time and your monthly tuition will be prorated if you join part way through a month. We limit the size of our classes and many are running at capacity. Enrollment is first come, first serve and we can not hold spots.
Studio Closure Dates:
• Labor Day - Monday, Sep 5, 2022
• Halloween (Oct 31)
• Thanksgiving Week - Nov 23-26 Classes resume on Monday, Nov 28, 2022
• Christmas Break - Dec 19-Jan 1 Classes resume on Monday, Jan 2, 2023
• Spring Break - Mar 27- April 1 Classes resume on Monday, April 3, 2023
• Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2023
• The registration fee of $25 for one dancer and $10 for each additional dancer per family is due at the time of registration.
• Please note tuition is made in monthly payments based on an average of 4 lessons per month. Most months have 4 lessons while some have 3 or 5. This allows for scheduled holidays. Tuition is prorated and your monthly tuition is the same each month. DO NOT adjust your monthly tuition.
• Payment is due on the first day of each month.
• Accounts not paid by the 7th of the month are subject to a $10.00 late fee. Arrangements can be made for special circumstances.
• No envelopes or statements will be handed out or mailed.
• All accounts must have a credit card on file to be used for tuition and all other account expenses.
• Accounts will be set to AutoPay. If you wish to pay CASH, payment is required before the 1st to credit your account and the card on file will not be charged.
• Monthly tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable! Students will not be allowed to take class if their account is delinquent for more than 30 days.
We have at least two yearly performances; The Nutcracker in December and a spring/summer performance in late June or early July. These performances are held at the Stayton High School Auditorium. There is a ticketing fee to cover that cost of auditorium rental and tech fees.
There will be a performance fee of $75 charged twice a year and will be billed in October and April. The performance fee will include:
New pair of tights (if required for class)
Link to video coverage
Rental of nude leotard and costume
There are other opportunities to perform throughout the year and costumes will be provided accordingly.
A 30 day notification is required to drop a class. There will be no refunds if class is dropped after tuition has been paid for the month. Simply not showing up for class is insufficient notification. Tuition payment will continue 30 days from the date of notice.
It is distracting to the dancers, especially little ones, to have parents watching and talking during class. Because of room size limitations, we are not set up for parents to watch full classes. We do invite parents to come back and watch the last 10 minutes of the last class of the month if they wish.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF POLICIES:
We do not have a large waiting area available or a dressing room and ask that the parents drop off and pick up their dancer on time. Students must wait inside the building to be picked up. We can only be responsible for children DURING their class times, NOT BEFORE OR AFTER CLASS. Do not leave young dancers unattended in the dance studio. Please wait with your child before class begins. Class begins when the teacher calls the dancers on to the dance floor.